Merging design features from a variety of styles, the Merrell Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes for men are a great match to summer adventure.These lightweight hiking shoes boast a snug stretch-fit design that seals out dirt and debris thanks to a lycra and neoprene stretch collar and tongue design.Their breathable and lightweight feel adds an extra spring to your step and keeps your feet from overheating in warm conditions.The sticky rubber Vibram soles are ready to take on the scramble to the ridge as well as they handle a slippery creek crossing.The suede and mesh uppers wrap your foot in breathable support, while the Merrell In-Board foot frame delivers trail-worthy cushioning.The shoe's elastic cord lock lacing system translates to quick and secure adjustments.Set your sights on your favorite day hike or tackle a new trail for unknown vistas in the men's Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes from Merrell.
- Slip-lasted construction nubuck and mesh upper.
- Cordlock lacing, lycra/neoprene 4-Way stretch collar and tongue.
- Aegis antimicrobial polyester mesh lining, cushioning anatomical Ortholite footbed.
- Injection-molded nylon arch shank, EVA In-Board Compression EVA footframe.
- Merrell Air Cushion midsole.
PRODUCT MODEL: J15611-200
DIMENSION: 1370(L) x 900(W) x 480(H)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2.25 lbs